It's time for our 8th Annual Member Photo Contest! Prizes will be awarded for the top three winners: 1st place wins $100 bill credit and will featured on the cover of our 2022 Annual Report, 2nd Place wins a $50 bill credit, and 3rd place wins a $25 bill credit. In addition to the top three, nine photo submissions will be featured in the 2023 CHEC Member Calendar. The subject of your photo can be scenery, buildings or structures, power line equipment, or anything else that you find appealing about Hatteras Island. Photos must be submitted by February 1, 2022.
A panel of judges will vote to decide the winners. We will announce the winners in the April 2022 Carolina Country magazine. All entires will be featured on our website for the duration of the contest. If you have questions about the contest, please call us at (252)995-5616.
1. One entry per member.
2. The photo must have been taken by a CHEC member.
3. The photo must be taken on Hatteras Island.
4. The photo should be submitted electronically to email@example.com by February 1, 2022.
5. The location, a brief description, the photographer's name and a title for the photo must be submitted with your entry.
6. Employees and directors of CHEC, along with members of their immediate families, are ineligible.
7. The prizes will appear as a credit on the winner's electricity bill and may not be redeemed for cash.
By submitting a photo entry to this contest, you are granting CHEC permission to use the image in any and all of its publications, including internal and external newsletters and website pages, without payment. However, photo credit will be given. CHEC reserves the right to disqualify any photo deemed inappropriate or offensive.