Cape Hatteras Electric Cooperative sells Rheem Marathon Water heaters to members, at cost.
Here's what makes the Marathon a lifetime solution for you:
Two and a half inches of polyurethane foam insulation minimizes stand-by heat loss allowing only a 5 degree loss in 24 hours. This saves money on your energy bill!
Seamless, blow-molded polybutene inner tank will not rust or corrode. No anode rod required. The outer tank resists dents, scratches and salt air. Marathon offers the best durability, withstands the harshest environments and eliminates smelly water due to chemical reactions with sulfates.
Marathon's lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position and features a bowl shaped tank bottom that drains completely.
Plus so much more
- Bowl-shaped bottom for more complete sediment draining
- Factory installed vacuum relief valve
- Wiring connections are standard
- Inlet and outlet connections are 3/4" N.P.T.
- High temperature polysulfone diptube
- The most energy efficient in its class
|Gallons||Price (w/ tax)||Height||Diameter||Weight (lbs)|
|Heavy Duty Series|
- 10-Year limited tank and parts warranty